If you're reading this, either you're really bored or you want to know how my mind works. Either way, you're not gonna learn much, that's for darn sure. I hope to entertain you, even for a little bit.
10 things about yourself
9 things you’ve thought about recently
8 ways to win your heart
7 favorite pieces of clothing
6 things you have to do before you go to bed
5 things you wish you could say to five different people
4 things you’re doing right now
3 things you’re scared of
2 things you want to do before you die
I think that girls smoking and people that have tattoos are positively orgasmic.
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Well nothing’s set in stone, because plans can always fall apart, dreams dashed, and goals never reached. Not being cynical, just being honest. But in order for ANYTHING to move forward, I’d like to one day come out to my mom. Then after that, I can think about moving, starting my life with Jenny, etc. Thing is, it’s something I have to do on my own, and if it’s done at the wrong time, not only will it create tension and hate within my family, but also a sense of loss, because my mom will feel like she lost another child. So, handling with kid gloves right now, but getting there.
Ok, so here is just some random Miley pics that makes me feel happy…and pics that I just generally love.
Ok. There. Phew. If I was to post all of my pictures, there’d be probably about 5000. LOL
Haha, Erica inspired me to do this…because dammit…I’m at work. And I like burning time. Hehe.
1. What are your initials?
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Printed screen t-shirts, a pair of capris or jeans, sandals or my converses.
3. Last thing you ate?
Chips with ranch dressing
4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Sicilian Joes in Crete. They screw up your food all the damn time.
5. I say Shotgun, you say:
6. Last person you hugged?
My kitty, Toki. LOL
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Yes. Everybody in the world. LOL…kidding. There’s only a couple.
8. Would you date anyone you met online?
9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
Round the Clock in Schererville, Indiana
11. Who is your best friend?
I have many.
12. What time of the day is it?
4:40 PM…or 1640 hours
13. Who/What made you angry today?
Dave. He took my quarters and I didn’t know it.
14. Baseball or Football?
15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
Yessss. In France. Hehe
16. Favorite type of Food?
Anything meat related. LOL
17. Favorite holiday:
Halloween. It’s a high holy holiday, don’tcha know.
18. Do you download music:
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
I hardly wear socks during the summer. But yes. No dirty socks.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
I like Japanese better.
21. Would you date the person who posted this?
Well, I’d have to get Jenny’s approval first…that and I’m sure we’d have to get to know each other better…LOLOLOL
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
23. Do you love anyone?
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
Depends on the color
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No. And I never will
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
28. How many pets do you have?
8 Rats and 2 cats…and a pet asshole. LOL
29. Have you met a real redneck?
Redneck is an offensive term to describe people that work hard. So yes. I have
30. How is the weather right now?
A little humid, partly cloudy…cooler by the lake…lol…If you lived in Chicago, you’d understand my ‘cooler by the lake’ joke.
31. What are you listening to right now?
My radio band at work
32. What is your current favorite song?
Can’t Be Tamed-Miley Cyrus
33. What was the last movie you watched?
The Blues Brothers
34. Do you wear contacts?
Yes I do
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Does work count?
36. What are you afraid of?
Big ass bugs, heights, and drowning.
37. How many piercings have you had?
4 cartilage in right ear, 2 piercings in the lobes (1 in each ear, that is), my tragus in my right ear, my nose (right side) and my bellybutton. I used to have my right nipple pierced but it ripped out. :( I loved that piercing
38. What piercings do you want?
My nipple again. Possibly the rook on my right ear
39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?
That I am SO much better at my supervisor’s job than she is.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Caramel Machiatto with extra caramel and 2 shots of espresso
41. What Magazines are you reading?
US and People
42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Yes. Hell I own one
43. Are you missing someone?
44. Favorite TV show?
I have many. Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, BtVS, Angel, Freaks and Geeks, ER, South Park, Family Guy, The Boondocks, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, King of the Hill, The Office, Toddlers and Tiaras, Little Miss Perfect, Hoarders, How it’s Made…need I go on?
45. Do you have an obsession with WoW?
I used to. HORDE FOR LIFE!
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Yes. But I totally disagree
47. What celeb do you look like?
49. Favorite movie of all time?
I have many. Scarface, Carrie, The Blues Brothers, Kill Bill vol 1 and 2, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, (Ok, pretty much anything Tarantino…lol), Foxy Brown…etc.
50. Do you find yourself loved?
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?
52. Favorite smell?
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Kettle Corn. LOL
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com?
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life?
Yes. I used to be an auxillary officer, actually.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
Not really. The homeless guy that used to stalk me killed himself
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback?
No. No thank you.
58. What’s something that really bugs you?
One person…my supervisor
59. Do you like Michael Jackson?
60. Taco Bell or Burger King?
61. What’s your favorite perfume?
Heiress by Paris Hilton. Don’t hate.
62. Favorite baseball team?
63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
64. Nipple or Nose rings?
65. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
About 49 hours. Only because I had massive insomnia
66. Last time you went bowling?
About 3 years ago. I was on a bowling league with my fellow officers
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Underneath a rocking chair
68. Who was your last phone call?
69. Last time you were at work?
70. What’s the closest orange object to you?
The Crete Township Fire Department tone-out button on the Zetron Panel
Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad Well, when I’m Happy, it goes from anything really. I listen to a wide variety of a mix from the 50’s on up to some of the top hits of today. When I’m sad, I listen to ‘Dreaming With a Broken Heart’ by John Mayer…and a handful of slow Miley songs. Even though I’d rather be cheered up, sometimes a good cry is needed.Bored- Usually a musical of some sort. Because I love to sing along with certain parts. (I usually sing Maureen’s part in RENT…hehehe)Hyped- HAHAHA! Anything and everything, but usually all songs Miley Cyrus and the Scarface soundtrack. PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT….LIMIIIIT!Mad- I don’t really listen to music when I’m mad, honestly.
Day NINE - Something you’re proud of in the past few days I take it something other than NOT killing my supervisor? Cos dammit, I’m pretty proud I haven’t done that yet!!! HeheheActually, I’m proud that I got all my bills paid on time. It’s been a rough stretch lately, and despite the fact that I have literally a dollar left to my name, NOTHING has bounced. I have 0.00 in my checking account. But it’s all paid.Oh. And I haven’t killed my supervisor. Just in case I haven’t mentioned it. LOL
Ok, yeah, I know I’m probably not the best person to ask advice from, but, people always seem to come to me and ask for advice….crazy, ain’t it? Anywho, I was thinking of doing like an advice-thingy on Formspring, but Formspring is being a bastard lately and not letting me answer questions.
So, I have no idea if I should set up some email account for this purpose, or if I should even bother…I just figure it would be entertaining and helpful to give advice. LOL.